Several good books were published in 2012. My top reads are listed below:
1. A PURITAN THEOLOGY: DOCTRINE FOR LIFE – Joel Beeke & Mark Jones (2012)
2. THE CONVICTION TO LEAD – Albert Mohler (2012)
The most important leadership book of 2012 and one of the best I’ve read in some time.
A tremendous Christological work. Highly recommended!
4. GOSPEL WAKEFULNESS – Jared C. Wilson (2012)
The most important book on the gospel in 2012.
5. KINGDOM THROUGH COVENANT – Peter Gentry & Stephen Wellum (2012) See my Review
The middle path between Dispensationalism and Covenant theology. The book I needed in Seminary twenty years ago.
6. THE RACKETEER – John Grisham (2012)
Proof that John Grisham is not done writing.
7. KILLING KENNEDY – Bill O’Reilly & Martin Dugard (2012)
A fascinating historical look at the Kennedy assassination.
8. SOJOURNERS AND STRANGERS – Gregg Allison (2012)
The best work on the church in years.
The book President Obama needs to read!
10. THE SNOW CHILD – Eowyn Ivey (2012)
A captivating read.